the map. Using your textbook and other sources, complete the following exercise.
- Find the compass direction symbol in the
bottom right corner. Label the points, N, S, E, and W.
- Locate and color rivers and water areas in
- Color the outline of Texas.
- Color code cattle trails and legend at
- Place a star next to the capital of Texas.
- Locate the railroads on the map. In which
direction do they generally move?
- Name three cow towns in Kansas.
- Locate and label the following:
*Gulf of Mexico
*New Mexico Territory